Do you need an Attorney?
I only practice privately retained criminal defense and have successfully defended people accused of crimes for over 30 years.
I represent individuals who have been formally charged with a criminal offense as well as those who fear that they may be charged. I meet the charges head-on and find the best way to help you out of a serious situation.
If required, I have a network of experts and consultants to draw from, including experienced private investigators, forensic psychologists, forensic scientists, and other expert assistance. My caseload is always kept to a manageable size so that I can concentrate on each individual client and obtain the results you deserve.
Years of experience successfully defending:
- Sexual Offenses (Rape, Sodomy, Child Sexual Abuse)
- Assaults (including Domestic Violence, Vehicular Assault, and situations involving self-defense)
- Thefts (Embezzlement, Shoplifting)
- Weapons Offenses (Carrying a Concealed Weapon, Unlawful Use of a Weapon, Menacing)
- Drugs (Manufacturing Marijuana or Methamphetamine, Possession of a Controlled Substance, Delivery of a Controlled Substance)
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Expungements of Arrests and Convictions
- Relief from Sex Offender Registration Requirements